Verifield - your proven partners on stock markets Verifield - your proven partners on stock markets
Your Ad Here

It Doesn’t Take Money To Make Money

It Doesn’t Take Money To Make Money Anymore…!!!

This is the Information age and the rules of money are changed now. Since our birth, the only thing has been hammered in our mind that, “Money Attract Money”, “It takes money to make money”, “Investors make money out of their money” and so on….!!!!

Well, the above financial advise was true once upon a time means before the 1990, before the birth of the internet when it was Industrial age. But after 1990, this advise is no more true. I means today also you can make money out of money but it is the partial truth. Today it doesn’t require money to make money anymore.

Today in the Information age, you just require an idea to make money and ideas are free. Still don’t understand what I want to tell you? Well, Let me explain you by giving my own Example.

Just one and a half years before (March 2008), I launched this blog and started blogging. This Blog is my Internet Business and I am it’s CEO. today after one and a half years of Blogging, this blog is my profitable Business which makes well above $ 100 per month in Cashflow for me. And do you know that what is the Valuation of this Asset (This Blog)? Well, it’s well above $ 20,000 when I am writing this article.

The Alexa rank of this Blog is 4,60,000 and I can sell this blog right now for $ 20,000 on market places such as Sitepoint and Flippa.com.

Now $ 20,000 means 10 lakhs rupees. Now, this is the Capital Gain of my asset means it’s “On Paper” Only but after all money is the game of creating valuations. Just think that, How many of my friends right now own an Asset (Or a Business) having net worth of $ 20,000? Not a Single One….!!!!

And How much I invested to develop an Asset of $ 20,000 in just one and a half years? Well Nothing (Of course I have invested lots of my time). So Now, you understand that, in the Information age it doesn’t require money to make money anymore.

It requires only an idea and a web space to make money.

Internet is full of wealth like this. Now, just think that how many school going kids and teens around the world are developing their web assets right now? Literally hundreds of thousands if not millions. Now, all of them will become more rich after 5 years than those who have followed the principles of Industrial age means “Go to School, Get Good Grades, Find a Safe and Secure job and retire at the age of 65”

So Just use your brain and make money from Idea….

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and methods for generating $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.
JOIN NOW

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger